Sunday, December 21, 2008

kavana

Your beauty enchants me
and sends me into a trance,
My heart skips a beat
whenever you give me a glance!

When I look into your eyes
I can see your faith in me,
You give me the courage to rise
and the strength to break free.

When I hold your hand
I can conquer the world I feel
All troubles I can withstand
and with every problem I can deal.

You are the one who has brought
happiness into my life
All my sorrows I forgot
when you stepped into my life!

My life has taken a path new
from the day I met you,
My feelings for you are true
I think I really love you!
<<

By, Lakshpere

4 comments:

  1. ಶುಭವಾಗಲೀ..ಇನ್ನಷ್ಟು ಕವನಗಳನ್ನು ಬರೆಯಿರಿ.
    -ಧರಿತ್ರಿ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rajat Beutiful use of words and I see a budding maturity in this playful age...good luck

    ReplyDelete